Most Popular 2016 New Year’s Resolutions: ‘Enjoy Life to the Fullest’ and ‘Live a Healthier Lifestyle.’ (Time Magazine)
Making New Year’s Resolutions can be a little overwhelming. To simply the process, try this:
- Make a list of the top 10 things you would like to see, do, have or feel in your life this year.
- Narrow your list down to five. Narrow down again to your top three.
- Be Mindful of your top three resolutions. Incorporate them in every area of your home and work life: Posters on the wall, screen captures, chore chart, songs, or even send yourself and email with them in the subject line.
- Work a little bit each day on your resolutions.
- Keep Track, Review & Celebrate often. Keep a tally mark, a journal note, or capture a picture of you engaging in your resolution activity. Then look back at the end of each day, month, or each quarter to review and celebrate your progress!
You CAN enjoy life to the fullest, live a healthier lifestyle or whatever your New Year’s resolution may be.